OK, I updated the URL for that gtest library and got past that error.
On the beanshell thing, it seems that this URL:

http://svn.codespot.com/a/apache-extras.org/beanshell/src_releases/bsh-2.0b5-src.zip

is also no longer valid.  It seems to be a Google controlled domain
and all URl's on that domain return a 404.

This also seems to now live on Github instead, and after replacing the
URL with this one (and updating the MD5 hash) it seems to work.

https://github.com/beanshell/beanshell/releases/download/2.0b6/bsh-2.0b6-src.zip

Phil

This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM