Hello Raphael!

Am 10.10.2017 um 17:10 schrieb Raphael Bircher:
> I understand this, I have just an idea. We keep the 4.1.4 as is and
> release a patch for the bug. Then we make just new community builds
> with > the patch. Like this we avoid to make a 4.1.5 and we stick
> within the ASF policy.

A patch for *all* platforms must also be tested in all ways. So I think, this way isn't an easy and good way.
Simply let 4.1.4 as is but don't let it (official) free.
Create a 4.1.5-RC1 (or maybe 4.1.4-RC5 if possible) with this patch, and if no further errors announce 4.1.5.

Regards Mathias

Regards Raphael