Am 10.10.2017 um 22:03 schrieb Jim Jagielski:

On Oct 10, 2017, at 3:19 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:

Now the question is, is it OK for us to go ahead, release 4.1.4 with this "known
issue" and commit to fixing this and other possible regressions in 4.1.5 next month?
Technically, the Release Manager (and I still consider Jim to be in charge, of course!)
has the last word. But I'd say everybody is welcome to comment.

I am 100% fine w/ this. It is a known regression however, but we can
say that w/ the release of 4.1.4 we are committing ourselves to a 4.1.5 in
30-60 days.

sounds good.

Then we can still decide if the amount of issues is high enough to put effort into a 4.1.5 release. Or move on to 4.2.0.

Marcus