I support Jim as release manager. I see no big issues, that we can not solve
together.

I can take over at 4.1.5, if needed, but not before. I am sorry. Because
currently I am not up to date about the release and have time restraints until
20th.

For 4.1.5 we need to communicate, explain the situation. And we should think
also more about timelines.

All the best
Peter