Am 02.12.2017 um 14:39 schrieb Marcus:
Despite of the name it could be the icon of the dmg file? I don't
know where this icon set is visible... ;-)

Apart from that: +1 for a public beta.

But we should build "real" beta builds, with the appropriate
naming/graphics:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Beta/About%20OpenOffice%20Beta%204.2.0.png

oh yes, good hint. IMHO the splash screen and start center graphic
should show clearly that this is a beta release. Plus different
filenames for the installation files.

That is all handled by building for target "openofficebeta"
(sdkoobeta/ooobetalanguagepack).

oha, the last beta is bloody long ago that I've forgotten that this build target already exists. ;-)

Marcus