Hi,

I am trying to get your spell & grammar checking for French along with English.
 Your English version is Ok.  But am having problems getting the French
version.  As per your instructions, I click on "Tools", then "options", then
"language settings' AND this is where I see nothing for writing aids (your next
instruction). After this, I should get "available language modules.  Please
help me by giving me a detailed procedure where I can also use your spell
checking in French.  Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

                                                Ray Helie