On 3/24/2018 6:10 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Hi Patricia,

Am 24.03.2018 um 13:54 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
I've finished traveling for a while, and am ready to get back to work
on OpenOffice 4.2

Welcome back, I hope you had a good time! ;-)

Thanks.

Does it currently build on a Windows 64 system if I just check out the
latest trunk and follow the step-by-step instructions?

You can try revision 1827295, I could build it successfully with this
configuration:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/ReadMe.txt

OK, I'll try that revision and configuration, and watch for indications the head of trunk builds.

Later revisions seem to be broken (on Windows) for the moment.

Regards,
    Matthias

---
http://www.avg.com