Am 26.03.2018 um 03:54 schrieb Patricia Shanahan:

On 3/24/2018 6:10 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
You can try revision 1827295, I could build it successfully with this
configuration:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/ReadMe.txt

Later revisions seem to be broken (on Windows) for the moment.

The step-by-step lists the Windows Driver Kit installation as "Optional". If I don't install it, what should I use for WDK_HOME?

If you don't install it, you don't need it. ;-)

Basically, I took the same setting like I used to build AOO release 4.1.5.
Some switches may be unnecessary now that Damjan updated oowintools.

Regards,
   Matthias

---
http://www.avg.com