Hi Kay,

Am 13.08.19 um 22:56 schrieb Kay Schenk:
> Hi Matthias --
> The page name from the current project website repository is --
> source_new.mdtext
> as you probably saw.
> I really know VERY little about git but I will try to do some editing and
> hope others will do a lot more. ☺

Yes, let's work together on that page. Do your editing, publish it and
we can add further changes.

As already mentioned, staging does not work on o.a.o due to HTTPS
redirection. Otherwise we could work together on the staged page.

BTW: This page is important since the README from GitHub [1] points to
the source code page at o.a.o [2].

Matthias

[1] https://github.com/apache/openoffice
[2] https://openoffice.apache.org/source.html