On 13/08/2019 Kay Schenk wrote:
The page name from the current project website repository is --
source_new.mdtext as you probably saw.

There is no need to be shy here... we have version control and we can just update source.mdtext. I've moved your source_new.mdtext to be the new version of source.mdtext and we'll continue from there.

I really know VERY little about git but I will try to do some editing and
hope others will do a lot more. ☺

I am quite knowledgeable about git itself (I've used it daily for several years) so I can definitely provide some text and I will do some edits. What I am quite unfamiliar with is how we are supposed to use git at the ASF, why we have two master repositories and so on; all I can find is https://gitbox.apache.org/ so I guess all other policies are up to us for defining.

Regards,
  Andrea.