I thought from a usage perspective.

But if your concern is only from Admin side, well then lets go for it.

Can you send an invite to my apache address?

Am 24.02.20 um 18:51 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
For me it does not make sense atm. But as soon as I have a working
building environment I volunteer.
I am not sure if people really know what we are talking about:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Using+the+Digicert+code+signing+service

All I am asking for is a second person that can access this service. No
need to have a building environment.

Need some time thought.

Hi Andrea,