Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 9, 2021, at 3:34 PM, Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
> On 1/9/2021 6:20 PM, Carl Marcum wrote:
>> Hi Keith,

It is not compatible because Category X licenses are not permissive in the ways
that do not fit the Foundations mission. Reciprocity or field of use
restrictions in licenses are examples. From the FSF POV that is not an issue.
This is the root of why AOO cannot make use of LO code unless specifically
relicensed, but the other way around is fine.

However updating documents from our wiki on our wiki is not part of any
release. The situation was known during Incubation and allowed to continue. Jim
may recall if this is documented somewhere accessible to the PMC.

Regards,
Dave