On 11.01.21 20:58, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
On 1/11/2021 1:04 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
Hi Keith,

If documentation is being moved to Gitbox/GitHub then we should use a new
repository. OpenOffice-Docs or something else?

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone
OpenOffice-Docs sounds good to me. The only question is how we structure
it. I am very new to GitHub so that I could use some help on what would
be the most appropriate method would be.I had envisioned doing it by
software version with a Review and Published branch under each.

I like this approach.

Regards
Keith