Dear Peter,

The community support forum <https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewforum.php?f=9&sid=473ea3920a5d636a7304e626576504f1> is a better place to raise and discuss this [type of] topic.

Regards,

Aivaras

2021-04-28 05:27, Peter Kovacs rašė:
Hello all,

I have been asked on Facebook, and I found a forum thread if there is a feature that interprets the entry of numbers the last 2 numbers as digits.

So if you enter 1234 calc will enter 12.34 in the cell. This is good for accountants to enter a lot of numbers. (Need to think less, which I appreciate when I have to do a lot repeated tasks.)

Excel does this with some complicated menu.

I could not find any feature or extension. Adding this as a extension sounds great to me and this sounds not to complicated.

I would go for

# a extension config which sets up the digits to be moved.

# a button to toggle the feature

# a small macro that divides by the setup amounts if the cell is overwritten. (don't know if this definition can be used)

Any Ideas, or inputs? Does LO maybe have done this? (I could not find any hints.)

How we could take care the extension gets translated? (we = community, I do not think this needs to be an ASF extension.)

All the best

Peter