On 28.04.21 17:38, Pedro Lino wrote:
Hi all

On 04/28/2021 4:16 PM Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de> wrote:
Peter is looking for a function with which he can achieve that when typing:
<1><2><3><4><ENTER>

the cell contains the value 12.34.
That is correct. I just learned that Excel has such an Advanced feature which
is disabled by default.

My answer to Peter was to the point that although this feature seems useful for
some users, I'm not sure we (as a project) have the manpower to allocate to
such a task and therefore I suggested a solution (sometimes called a hack or
workaround) which involves simply having an extra formula in a separate column.

It is easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of our Bug reports.

There is a nice talk from fefe, a german developer, who talks on anti patterns. Sadly the talk is only available in german. (link at [1] who understands german and wants to watch it.)

One of his anti pattern is prioritization, because that means all other non prioritization issues never get fixed.

I think a good approach is the Scrum backlog prioritization. A issue up the list, may be ranked as important, but still a developer can pick a lower ranked backlog point, if he can fix it, but not the above ones.

And maybe a higher one needs some sort of support, additional information, research for it to be fixed. Not every Issue takes the same skill or experience.

All the best

Peter

[1] https://media.ccc.de/v/34c3-9095-antipatterns_und_missverstandnisse_in_der_softwareentwicklung

--