Hello All,

replying to myself as a correction.

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 07:08:25PM +0200, Arrigo Marchiori wrote:

[...]
> Those pages should be generated by Autodoc, for what I understand.
>
> Are there any scripts that do this? Or any policies on how and when to
> update the API documentation?  For example, I would suggest that each
> new release would be a good time to update the API.

I should have written "API documentation" instead of API. I apologize.

I agree that changing the API is a ``big thing'', that we shall be
very careful, and I understand Jörg's and Marcus' concern while
reading my paragraph above!

I suggest we update the _documentation_ whenever possible because IMHO
that can be helpful for developers.

I hope I could clarify my proposal now.

Best regards,
--