Hello Peter,

yes, exactly.

> But we can discuss this when we get near to a API Change. I
> think until
> then we have done some steps in respect of QA.

How do you come to this hope, so we can all see that there is no regulated QA
for years? Basically there is no real QA since Raphael left the project.

That's just a description of the situation, because we lack enough volunteers
to build up a really sufficient QA. But volunteers have to be motivated and for
this we have to recognize performance and not admit people to the PMC according
to personal preference (called alleged "merit"), but only according to
performance.

For example, we should have discussed honestly and factually how it came to the
release mikt the (so-called) 'Big Sur Bug', to improve our release procedures,
that such gross errors no longer occur. But nothing happened.

'9 years as a top level project' ... well, I've been in the OO project for more
than 16 years ...

Jörg