Hello Carl,

yes, but ...

As far as I know, only the PMC has the right to decide about the release of a
release - so will the PMC reliably support the mentioned principle (='API
changes not in a minor release')?
I would appreciate a clear "yes" or "no" on this.

And please allow me to say that the current formal minor release of AOO is
"4.1", so, respecting the implied principle, a change to the API is thus not
allowed until version 5.0.0.

greetings,
Jörg