Hi Matthias

> I cherry-picked the second patch, so AOO41X should build now.
>
> Can you test, please?

I get a lot of errors when trying to configure 41X

checking for GNOMEVFS... no
configure: error: Package requirements (gnome-vfs-2.0 >= 2.6.0 ) were not met:

No package 'gnome-vfs-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GNOMEVFS_CFLAGS
and GNOMEVFS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Does 41X still need gnome-vfs?

Best,
Pedro