Hi all

> The Release Candidate is good for production/GA:
>
> [X] yes / +1
>
> [ ] no / -1
>
> My vote is based on
>
> [X] binding (member of PMC)
>
> [X] I have built and tested the RC from source on platform [Linux Ubuntu
> 18.04 x64]
>
> [X] I have tested the binary RC on platform [Linux Ubuntu 18.04 x64, 20.04
> x64; Windows 7 x64; Windows 10 x64]

I checked the Source signature and SHA256 and SHA512 CRCs as well as both CRCs
for the Linux x64 and Windows x86 main installer in en-US and PT and for the PT
language pack binaries

I installed the en-US plus PT language packs as well as the PT installer under
Windows 7 x64, and Linux Ubuntu 20.04 x64.

On Linux Ubuntu 20.04 x64 I opened ODT, ODS, ODP and ODF as well as DOC, XLS,
PPT and DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files without any issues.

Regards,
Pedro