Hi Dave,

Am 17.03.24 um 18:01 schrieb Dave Fisher:
Hi Damjan,

I know it “opens a big can of worms” and is another issue, but upgrading to a
newer OpenSSL for Trunk and maybe 4.2 would be a very good thing,

We need to update a lot of things, including openSSL and MSVC...

But we should first try to get a working build system for AOO42X, so we are able to do a release after all these years.

My PRs are on hold until then. Even my work on the Help files has stopped because of the old SDF files.

Regards,

   Matthias

Best,
Dave