Hi *,

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 5:29 AM, Hung Nguyen Vu
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Christian Lohmaier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> [...]
> I make the whole source tree viewable, as well as the env file.
> http://aoclife.ddo.jp/~vuhung/foss/src/DEV300_m29/
> http://aoclife.ddo.jp/~vuhung/foss/src/DEV300_m29/LinuxX86Env.Set.sh
> [...]
> Though --with-use-shell=bash was set in ./configure,

It was not specified according to config.log from the above tree:

"It was created by configure, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.61.  Invocation command line was

  $ ./configure --prefix=/home/vuhung
--with-jdk-home=/home/vuhung/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_18
--with-ant-home=/usr/local/ant --with-system-stdlibs --with-lang=en vi
ja
"

So it doesn't reflect what you thought it should be.

And you did run configure in a shell that already had variables from a
previous attempt set. (this is clrear fom e.g. the path-settings in
the environment file).

Always run configure in a new, clean shell without the
build-environment variables set.

> java, python, uno are not my goals at the moment.
> I need a binary first.

Might be, but java is used in a couple of places during the build nevertheless.

>> > Question: Why with  --without-java, dmake still looks for a .jar file?
>>
>> Congratulations, you found a dependency bug.
>
> Where should I commit a bug?
> http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/enter_bug.cgi
> What component does this bug belong to?

as it fails in scripting, and scripting is part of framework, I'd
assign it to framework.
(well it doesn't actually fail in scripting, but it is in scripting
where that jar should have been built)

ciao
Christian