2008/8/22 Christian Lohmaier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>> 4. mv unxlngi6.pro unxlngi6.pro-failed
>>
>> Is it equivalent to "dmake clean"
>> unxlngi6 folder is 6GB big and it takes a long time.
>
> It should't be that big. All unxlngi* folders together shouldn't be that big.
> You really shouldn't try a debug build at first attempt...
I didn't try to debug.

My question, for dmake, is what is equivalent to GNU make clean
for a *fresh* build?

>> How long does it take to compile OOo?( pen IV 3.2GB, 2GB Memory, SCSI 320
>> HDD)
>
> If ccache is filled, it should take about 5 hours or something like that.
It really depends on ccache but my last build took about 6 hours.

Question:

I've specified --with-lang=en vi ja but it turned out that only en_Us
is built. Why?
How to enable vi and ja?

--
Best Regards,