I think we're ready for a new release - at the last community call we set a
goal of pushing out a release vote before the end of November. I expect
we'll take stock today on the community call and should be ready to follow
it up with a vote shortly thereafter.

Given some recent feedback and questions about vagrant and compose, I'd
like to see if we can remove vagrant from the docs (or entirely), and make
sure the standalone controller is front and center on the README/getting
started.

-r