Dear all,

I want to make a small adaption to this CustomerSLA module:
http://opar.perl-services.de/package/D/DI/DIETMARB/CustomerSLA

I would like to increase the amount of accepted characters of the
CustomerIDs field.

Step one is to increase the Cols and Rows in
/opt/otrs/Kernel/Config/Files/CustomerSLA.xml

    <ConfigItem Name="SLAPreferences###02_CustomerIDs" Required="0"
Valid="1">
        <Description Translatable="1">List of customer company IDs for
which this SLA applies.</Description>
        <Group>CustomerSLA</Group>
        <SubGroup>Frontend::SLA::Preferences</SubGroup>
        <Setting>
            <Hash>
                <Item
Key="Module">Kernel::Output::HTML::SLAPreferencesGeneric</Item>
                <Item Key="Label">CustomerIDs</Item>
                <Item Key="Desc">List of customer company IDs for which
this SLA applies.</Item>
                <Item Key="Block">TextArea</Item>
                <Item Key="Cols">50</Item>
                <Item Key="Rows">3</Item>
                <Item Key="PrefKey">CustomerIDs</Item>
            </Hash>
        </Setting>
    </ConfigItem>

But If I change Cols and Rows the amount of characters when I hit Submit in
the AdminCustomerSLA window still gets limited to 250 characters. How do I
increase the max lenght of characters of CustomerIDs ?

Thank you very much,
With kind regards.
Roald