Interesting. So if I would switch to postgresql I would Get double The
amount of characters without having to do anything else. 512 characters is
still not enough though.

Would I have to change any code in OTRS if I would change to blob? where
would I find this code?

As far as I understand the field CustomerIDs is created by The xml
definition so I would probably have to find it in a table related to xml
definitions somewhere. Any idea how to find this field?

I will try to make a blob out of it and see what happens.

Thank you very much,

Regards,
Roald