Argh ... I wanted to propose a Kafka Connect and not a Kafka Steam adapter (

By the way my currently most used setup is actually using PLC4X for PLC
communication and using Edgents Kafka Connector to publish to Kafka.

A Kafka Connect adapter would allow to directly connect it to Kafka.

Chris

Am 13.03.18, 00:02 schrieb "hedh...@gmail.com im Auftrag von Niclas Hedhman"