Hi Niclas,

have to admit I don't know in detail either ... it was part of a talk a
colleague of mine held at a Kafka meetup in our office. Also I'm not into Kafka
half as deep as you ... from a user point of view it looked as if such a Kafka
Connect adapter would be a good idea. I'm trying to convince that colleague to
contribute ... perhaps he could register here and shed some light on the topic
... I'll continue the convincing (even if another codecentric participant
wouldn't increase company diversity)

Chris

Am 13.03.18, 16:41 schrieb "hedh...@gmail.com im Auftrag von Niclas Hedhman"