Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] The State and Future of PLC4X
Von: Rolf Wutzke
An: Julian Feinauer
Cc: dev@plc4x.apache.org,Ralf Kölle

Hi Julian,

thanks for adding us here.
We are currently not working with PLC4X but the topic looks quite promissing to
jump onto. At the moment we have a lot of PLX connection implementations done
by our own which is ... work.

Are there any news in regard to the meetup date? I put my availability in the
doodle, would be really happy to discuss the topic face-2-face with the rest.

Best,
Rolf

Am Do., 18. Apr. 2019 um 10:29 Uhr schrieb Julian Feinauer