From: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Sent: Montag, 12. August 2019 17:03
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Subject: Next PLC4X Meetup on 22.08.2019 in the codecentric Office in Frankfurt

Hi all,

I would like to announce the next PLC4X meetup, which is planned on 22.08.2019.
We will be hosting the meetup in the codecentric office in Frankfurt where the
carpet still has a big stain from our graduation party ;-) codecentric AG
Kreuznacher Str. 30
60486 Frankfurt
(Near the train-station Frankfurt West)

As some of you would be coming from further away, we’ll start a little earlier
than with normal meetups.
It’s planned that we start at 14:00 (2 PM).

We have the following topics, we would like to talk and potentially work on:

  *   The new Code Generation
  *   API Changes to the PLC4X API

If you have any other topics, please come forward and mention them.

Looking forward to some awesome coding and perhaps a beverage or two ;-)

Chris

DXC Technology Deutschland GmbH: Hewlett-Packard-Str. 1, 61352 Bad Homburg,
Germany - Board of Directors: Claus Schuenemann (Chairman), Michael Eberhardt -
Registered in Bad Homburg: HRB 14227.
DXC Technology Company -- This message is transmitted to you by or on behalf of
DXC Technology Company or one of its affiliates.  It is intended exclusively
for the addressee.  The substance of this message, along with any attachments,
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or information
that is otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate any part of this message. If you have received this message in
error, please destroy and delete all copies and notify the sender by return
e-mail. Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind DXC
Technology Company or any of its affiliates to any order or other contract
unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative
expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.