Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 14. August 2019 10:38:54
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Next PLC4X Meetup on 22.08.2019 in the codecentric Office in
Frankfurt

Hi Markus,

I feel really sorry for you .... NOT! :-P

Enjoy.

Hope you're planning in ApacheCon EU in Berlin in October ...

Chris

Am 14.08.19, 10:27 schrieb "Markus Sommer" <som...@isb-fn.de>:

    Hi all,

    I would have liked to get to know everyone.

    Unfortunately I can't attend the meeting because I'm lying on the beach in
Greece at the moment.

    Best regards

    Markus

    Freundliche Grüße

    Markus Sommer
    Geschäftsführer

    isb innovative software businesses GmbH
    Otto-Lilienthal-Strasse 2
    D - 88046 Friedrichshafen

    Tel.:    +49 (0) 7541 3834-14
    Mob:  +49 (0) 171 537 8437
    Fax:     +49 (0) 7541 3834-20
    E-Mail: som...@isb-fn.de
    Web: www.isb-fn.de<http://www.isb-fn.de>

    Geschäftsführer: Markus Sommer, Thomas Zeler
    Sitz: Friedrichshafen

    Registergericht: Amtsgericht Ulm HRB-Nr. 631624
    Important Note: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may
contain trade secrets and may well also be legally privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. If you have received it in error, you are on notice
of its status.
    Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete his e-mail and
any attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient please
understand that you must not copy this e-mail or any attachments or disclose
the contents to any other person. Thank you.