Hi Lukas,

awesome that you will be there!
We didn’t manage to meet in Stuttgart in-between.
But perhaps we can organize some common cars to go to Ffm as we are quite few
people from Stuttgart, or?

Julian

Am 13.08.19, 11:04 schrieb "Ott, Lukas" <lo...@dxc.com>:

    Hi Chris,

    Call me in + 1 Developer.

    - My Focus on documentation and learning to setup.

    Lukas Ott
    Associate Consultant Business
    Industry Consulting Manufacturing - North and Central Europe
    DXC Technology

    Hewlett-Packard-Str. 1, 61352 Bad Homburg, Germany
    M: +49.173.705.2298 | lo...@dxc.com | LinkedIn | Twitter Me
    Notice of temporary leave: 1 September 2019 – 29 September 2019, 1 October
2019 – 4 October 2019

    DXC Technology • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate
to bind DXC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for
such purpose• Registered Office: Hewlett-Packard-Str. 1, 61352 Bad Homburg,
Germany• Board of Directors: Michael Eberhardt (Chairman), Chairman of the
Supervisory Board: William L. Deckelman • Registered in Germany: HRB 11307