From: Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2019 8:56:34 PM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Accept CRUNCH as subproject for PLC4X

Hi all,

as the discussion seems to slow down and to stabilizes in [1] I take the
freedom to start a vote.
The vote is ONLY about accepting the project CRUNCH [2] as a subproject to
PLC4X (its not about changing the TLPs Name, or changing the scope of the
project or other things that came up during the DISCUSS).

Before CRUNCH could be integrated it has to go through clearance from the
incubator before being integrated into the project but also a PMC Vote is
required. Also a name change is very likely as the current name conflicts with
Apache Crunch [3].

As usual the vote will be open for at least 72hours and the options are

+1 – accept CRUNCH as a subproject for PLC4X
0 – no opinion
-1 – do not accept CRUNCH as a subproject for PLC4X (please give reasons for
that)

Thanks
Julian

[1]