Hello everyone,

 First of all, cordial greetings to the entire PLC4X team, I am very happy to
see this project working and I hope to collaborate on it.

 Regarding the integration of PLC4X with Karaf (aka OSGI), I think we need
follow the path specified by the standard, as indicated in the Compendium
document, Charter 103. I put a short summary in this blog [1].

 Karaf is an excellent tool, and a while ago I developed a communications
gateway for Apacs, S7 and Modbus with Karaf version 2, all running 24/7 in an
OIL & Gas plant.

 I will work to make part of that code in PLC4X at some point.

 Regards,

 1. Http://glcj.blogspot.com
 2.

Enviado desde mi BlackBerry, el dispositivo móvil más seguro