I agree ... as far as I understand it it's just some text in the MANIFEST that
doesn't have impact on other class loading systems.

We should check how we get this additional data in there however. There are
multiple options and I don't quite know how good all of them are.

Chris

Am 08.10.19, 10:07 schrieb "Sebastian Rühl"