I am doing some tests of ADS serialization.

I've run into some troubles with payload which is generated with new
driver. I'm not sure if that's my fault or generated code.

I did a verification of what Wireshark shows and how ads structures are
parsed. There is a gap I think. For example ams port number 1000
(0x1027) is read as 4135.

Obviously I used wrong structures while implementing protocol logic in
first place, but now I am uncertain of how fields are encoded. How we
mark field as little endian when rest of payload is big endian? Do we
have `uint_le`?

As far I remember route creation logic I was tracking last week used
combination of LE and BE.

Best regards,
Łukasz