Hi Lukasz,

but we don't have a:
[enum uint 16 little endian 'CommandId']
But only a:
[enum uint 16 'CommandId']

And in your case I think perhaps the constants are not correct. So having a 16
bit uint will result in a 4 digit hex string:
So if you are having problems in mapping them to your constants, perhaps the
constants are in the wrong endianness.

I have encountered (but can't recall where) that the Enum constants in a BE
protocol were written down in LE notation.
Of course the thing can't work then.

So if for example you have the constant "1" in a BE protocol with a uint 16
enum type, your constant is not 0x0001, but 0x0100 instead.

Chris