I have an experimental xmlbeans jar where I changed the package name to
org.apache.poi.xmlbeans just to see if it was feasible to get it build. I
also have a poi branch that successfully uses this jar.
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/github/pjfanning/xmlbeans/2.7.0-beta1/
It should be feasible to use a commons based package name if that was the
route we went.



--
Sent from: http://apache-poi.1045710.n5.nabble.com/POI-Dev-f2312866.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@poi.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@poi.apache.org

Reply via email to