Hi all,

Since the ASF Board meeting in May (
http://apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2017/board_minutes_2017_05_17.txt),
PredictionIO has been considered nearing graduation and I think we are
almost there. I am kickstarting this thread so that we can discuss on these
3 things:

1. Does the development community feel ready to graduate?
2. If we are to graduate, who should we include in the list of the initial
PMC?
3. If we are to graduate, who should be the VP of the initial PMC?

These points are relevant for graduation. Please take a look at the
official graduation guide:
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html.

In addition, Sara and I have been working to transfer the PredictionIO
trademark to the ASF. We will keep you updated with our progress.

I would also like to propose to cut a 0.12.0 release by merging JIRAs that
have a target version set to 0.12.0-incubating for graduation. 0.12.0 will
contain cleanups for minor license and copyright issues that were pointed
out in previous releases by IPMC.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
Donald