Hi Matteo,

I'm sorry if my last message suggested that volunteering to take on an
effort gives anyone the right to start acting on behalf of the PMC. That
certainly wasn't my intent. The original message in this thread proposed a
way to help people who want to organize meetups do so more successfully. I
only meant to register my appreciation for the community members who are
willing to volunteer their time and energy to help facilitate awareness and
excitement about the technology and express how personally disappointed I
would be to see the PMC take a position that prohibits this kind of
community development activity.

Thank you for taking my perspective into consideration.

Sincerely,

Chris Latimer