Thank you to everyone who has responded and has given us feedback and
advice!

Joe, thank you for your response, I agree with about 98% of what you
posted.  However, this email chain has gotten too long and confusing to
follow.  Thus, I’m going to “close” this email chain and start with a new,
clean proposal, treating this email chain as background material.

Since the proposal does not deal with any of the exceptions ASF cites, I
will post it to the dev@ email list, so all community members can view and
voice their opinions.[1]

Once again, thank you for your honest feedback.  I truly appreciate you
taking the time to respond in such a respectful and comprehensive way.

And thank you to all community members who took the time to read and/or
respond to the proposal,

Aaron Williams

[1] https://www.apache.org/foundation/governance/pmcs.html#communication