I've uploaded qpid-0.6rc6 and I think that we are ready for a vote immediately:

Thanks to Rajith the files that were in violation of the Apache rules on
licenses now have license texts.

The only differences between rc6 and rc5 are non-functional, so if you
tested rc5 at all and you voted +1, you should have every reason to vote
+1 again!

Therefore I'd like to call for a vote to release this release candidate
(0.6rc6) "as is" relabelled as 0.6. In other words the identical source
bits as rc6 except changing the name.

You should find qpid-0.6rc6 at:
http://qpid.apache.org/dist/qpid-0.6rc6

The subversion revision is: 909632
( https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid/branches/0.6-release/qpid )

The rules for a release vote are:
( http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes )

* Simple majority required.
* No veto votes
* At least 3 + votes.

I propose that we consider all commiter votes not just "binding" PMC
votes.

I also propose to run the vote until Tue 2 Mar 2010. At that point I
will total the votes.

Please vote in a message replying to this one to make it easier to find
the votes.

It goes without saying (well clearly not) that if you vote yes you
should have a reason to think that the release is good enough - I'd
suggest downloading whatever you know most about and trying it.

Thanks

Andrew