Hi Alex,

very good questions here. Sincerely I'd like to have responses but this
path is completely new for me and need to experiment with it.
If someone has examples or urls where this is covered, please share here,
since I'm starting right now to see what can be done.

As you see, yesterday I started solving the three project structure and put
one component in place. That component has a structure similar as you see
to what people is doing out there with bootstrap, mdl, and others. Maybe
that's the best right now, but I'd like to know if something can be done
with SVG.
The perfect world would be to have the simplest html structure that could
be stylized with basic CSS and/or SVG so you can have almost an infinite set
of variations and many people could create its own themes based in a
concrete structure.

One thing I want to explore is CSS structure, For example, instead of one
CSS to rule them all, I want to have one CSS per component, so you can
easily go to
"TextField.css" and change the look and feel of that concrete component.
The in the pom.xml, you'll have all .css added so the final css file will
be the union of all
css files.

I think we have to create at least two themes to show case the theme
feature, and then we should see if we support things like runtime theme
all the app style with a single click of a button and things like that.

I'll be searching for internet the best way to customize controls and try
SVG in combination of CSS. As I said, any advice on how to proceed is
welcome, just please
post some example or url in order to understand as much as possible.

Thanks!