Hi Andrew,

changes live! :)

I see you had to fight with a WP strange bug that removes the code posted.
The only way I found to avoid this problem is to have your editor always in
"Text" mode. Avoid "View" mode since it will remove the code in code
coloring.

Please, let me know if it's all ok, I had to go to my revision, copy the
code and go back to yours and paste the code. So I think it should be all
ok.

Thanks for your revision!

Carlos