I'm not a WP advocate, only use to solve a concrete problem, since I know
the time that could be spend in publishing a website, and have it fresh
with new content periodically. The problem is that I at least doesn't know
other system that make us running so quick. I think other like Drupal or
Yoomla should have the same problems. And I'm for sure against making all
this work from scratch...since the time invested in that can be huge. Do
you know of other system better?

thanks