Sometimes we have this problems, but are due to plugins that are not
completely well designed.
But think that is better than nothing, since imagine the nightmare of
making the website from scratch...against put this article in almost no
time ;)

Sometimes is the price we must pay to go fast and have the time to
concentrate in our code that is what really matters