Hi Carlos,

Ideally, all variants of the main theme can be expressed in a single CSS
file.  I would hope you would be willing to make trade-offs to make that
so.  I think the main theme can be a SWC and contain assets only used by a
single variant.  Sort of like a central library.  Then the variant's CSS
would describe new CSS and new URLs for assets from the main theme SWC.

IOW, blueIcon and redIcon would be in JewelTheme.SWC.  And JewelBlue.css
would reference blueIcon.png.

Then it would be a rare case that a variant theme needs to be part of the
build (assuming we can figure out how to make a single CSS file a Maven
artifact).  Then it wouldn't be like the examples folder.  And if you need
to run Maven deploy on those CSS files, I think that could also be in a
Maven profile and only run when you need it.

Of course, I could be wrong...
-Alex