And what will happen when we introduce classes that draw SWF assets to
match styles (ie: checkbox tick and box, gradients,...)?
or I introduced a .png, or some component have a ViewBead Class?
I'm totally against .css files alone as a production file theme. I think
.SWC packaging for both JS and SWF is completely ok and should be our
standard for both ANT and MAVEN.