I have a meeting with the management tomorrow. I will try to convince them
without spending time on the POC if possible. Here is the high level plan
that I am going to present to them.

The plan is to perform the migration component by component using emulation
wherever needed. I will also consider using the new Royale APIs if the
emulation does not work for some reason. The third party libraries will be
migrated to the JS libraries.

I am putting together detailed plan for the individual component migration.
My developers can also get involved and take ownership of components and
start the migration process. Please let me know if you see any issues with
this approach.

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/