Sounds reasonable.  IMO, the key advantage of Royale is that it requires less
touching of your code, especially touching by transcoding to a less structured
language.  That is just an invitation to new bugs.  Sure there will be plenty
of new bugs in the emulation components, but there are many more people
exercising those code paths so some of those bugs will be found and fixed by
others.  If you touch your code, then all bugs have to be found and fixed by
you.

My 2 cents,
-Alex